As manufacturer of mobile elevating platforms and vehicles we know like no other that the state of the machine or vehicle is critically important for the safety of the crew that is operating it. For the sake of performing activities with the elevating platform safe and sound it’s important that the machine or vehicle is maintained and inspected regularly (obliged by law). We can do this for you! We can inspect all types and brands of mobile elevating platforms and cranes for you. For most types of machines the inspection can be carried out on site, to reduce loss of production time as much as possible. We have knowledge concerning the newest guidelines on this type of equipment, and can advise you concerning safety systems on the machine and safe working conditions.
Among others, the following parts/components will receive attention during an inspection:
- The mechanical state of the mechanical part of the machine
- The mechanical state of the lifting system/chains/cables on the machine
- The state of the hydraulical/electrical/pneumatical systems and components
- Proper working/adjustment of safety systems and components
- Proper functioning of emergency systems
- Presence/readability of instructions and text plates
- Completeness of the documentation belonging to the machine
If any safety aspects may not be acceptable for compliance we can fix them for you. Often safety inspections are combined with periodic maintenance which reduces cost and reduces loss of production due to downtime of the machine or vehicle.
Please also ask for our training “Working safely with a mobile elevating platform” for your personnel. Get in touch with us and make an appointment for a informal meeting to discuss all the possibilities. You can reach us by phone on number +31(0)251-249704 or email us at email@example.com. You can also use our contact form; we will answer you as soon as possible.