For a patented building method for greenhouses, BSE Ymond designed and build the BSE Patented building machine. This special type of building method can carry all the required building materials along with the machine. As a crane is mounted on the platform, all components can be picked up and placed from the platform. The crane on the platform can be mounted on rails to give it extra reach
The large advantages in relation to traditional building methods are the following:
- All the required material can be taken along with the machine
- No need to distribute materials over the greenhouse floor before the building is commenced
- Building material remains much cleaner
- Faster construction process with less labor, increasing efficiency of the machine
For lifting the trusses and legs to the platform, a forklift mast can be mounted on the undercarriage. The forklift mast can lift the materials of the floor and lift it to the platform. On the platform the material can be picked up and placed by the crane. The scissor package with the hydraulic lifting cylinder provides lifting power for the platform; loading capacities up to 3000kg are possible. Because of the special construction of the platform, it is extendable on 4 sides. Due to this construction a large surface area is available on the platform while it remains perfectly rectangular in all positions. The design of the undercarriage enables the machine to manually (or automatically) tilt 5 degrees in two directions (over length and over width) to level the machine. The patented building machine is therefore capable of working safely on very uneven terrain.
The patented building machine is equipped with a diesel engine (complies with latest greenhouse emissions regulations) that drives a set of hydraulic pumps. These pumps provide drive on the tracks and all other hydraulic functions. All machines are standard delivered with remote control. Control of forklift mast functions, track driving and lifting/descending the platform is proportional.
Amongst others, the BSE Patented building machine can be delivered with the following options:
- Fork lift mast, loading capacity up to 3000kg
- Inverter for 230VAC power supply on undercarriage and/or platform
- Automatic leveling
- Engine status display
- Cabinet(s) on undercarriage and/or platform
- Frame for forklift mast for easy lifting long material
- Extra removable platforms that can be mounted on existing platform for extra workspace
- Extra boom on undercarriage with a basket attached to it
- Crane on undercarriage
In short, the patented building machine can be completely adjusted to your needs and working method. Please contact us for an informal conversation concerning your request. We can be reached by phone on number: +31(0)251-249704, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the contact form; we will react as soon as possible.